Monday, September 24, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

And we did! All of my sister-in-laws on Carter's side (and his mom) came to St. George for a "girls only weekend". This was pretty amazing considering 11 out of 12 were able to make the trip. Gaylee came from Alaska, Barb from Washington, Emmalee from Logan, and every one else from Utah County northward. They arrived in a very large, very white van. Now, you should know that where we live when 12 women and 3 babies file out of a van it can only mean one thing--Polygamists! That's right, there were 12 of us in all--quite a sight. Our first night together we met at Olive Garden and stuffed ourselves full of delicious food, and good conversation. It was so fun to see the newest Cluff babies (although they are never the newest Cluff babies for long!). After dinner we went back to the condo for a rousing game of BINGO. How can BINGO be rousing you ask? If you include cute fall prizes! Those Cluff sisters can be competitive, I guess it's because they were raised with so many brothers! We had a great time playing together and catching up. The next morning they went to breakfast and got pedicures, I met up with them later for some shopping. Later that evening we met for dinner and went to Tuachan to see "My Fair Lady." All I can say is, it's a good thing I knew my way to Tuachan, I got us there plenty early for the show! ;) Hee Hee! I was so fun to see everyone again. I slept at home and had to get my kids to school, so I'm sure there are many gaps to fill in. It was a really fun weekend. Thanks Pam for providing such a fun weekend filled with good memories for us!

4 comments:

Woods said...

Sounds like you had fun. I think we should consider having a girls weekend also. Let's talk to mom about that idea.

Amber said...

You moved to the wrong town. First you had to party there with your family on Spring break, and now with the cluff sisters! You are really getting ripped off! Also, if you could please refrain from any editorial comments on my blog. Some of us don't have such interesting lives as others....watch for the upcoming exciting blogs on soccer and football!!

Polliwog said...

Ash has it right. And don't forget the Lind girls. We're pretty fun. ;)

Cluff Family said...

We should totally do it! I don't think we've ever done anything like that. We would be hilarious together if I do say so myself.