Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gwennie in Pictures











13 comments:

letitia said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! I love the baby nursery, so adorable!!

Letitia : )

The Owen Family said...

Congratulations! She is stinkin adorable... I am so glad that everyone is doing good! Now maybe I can get excited for my 3 to come!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Congrats! So adorable! But really, I'm not surprised-she has great genes. I admit, I'm still a little bit jealous, but mine just needs to "cook" longer than yours. :) I hope everything went well in the delivery.

What a lucky girl to have a great person to be named after and to have great brothers and sisters and amazing parents like you two!

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!!! What a doll!

matt said...

She's beautiful! She is gonna be one decked out girlie! I love it!

Woods said...

OH MY GOSH!! She is so gorgeous! I want to hold her. It's killing me to not be there. She looks adorable all decked out!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo cute! She looks like Carter (just like all of your other kids do).

I have to ask...where on earth did you find baby legs that small?? I looked everywhere for some...oh wait...let me guess, you made them right? You can do everything else, so I will just assume that you made them :) Congratulations, she is darling.

Katrine said...

She is absolutely perfect!

Michelle Thompson said...

She is precious and so cute! Can't wait to meet her!

EMILY said...

She is beautiful! I'm not surprised! Congrats again. Love ya.

Cathie said...

What what what? You were pregnant? She is soooooo cute! I want to eat her up! Get in my belly Gwenie!!!

Janine said...

Wow! You lucky! The worst part of pregnancy is the last 4 weeks! You lucked out! :) Contratulations! She is as darling as the rest of them! I'm so glad she is healthy and strong!

Kami said...

I hadn't "checked-in" for a while...I wasn't expecting to see baby pics so soon...six weeks early, but 6 lbs? were your dates off or was she just giving you a break because she was bound to break records? i wish i could come and hold her and fold your laundry.