Ummmmm could it be any cuter. I had to find Courtney as fast as I could to show her. A darling knitted headband with a flower. It is so tiny I cannot wait to try it on the baby. A cute little kimono shirt all jazzed up with a homemade flower and buttons, and an amazing matching burp cloth, which I don't know if I even dare use it's so cute. This little package was all handmade by the talented Michelle. Go here to see what else she is making.....AMAZING! I have always wanted to live close to Michelle so I could glean some of here crafty knowledge. I guess I will have to be satisfied to watch in awe....for now anyway. Thanks Michelle and Kimball for brightening up my day and making me run home from the mailbox!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Look What the Mailman Brought
I just got THE cutest little package in the mail. Can I just tell you how much I love getting mail? Ever since I was small I have waited with anticipation for the mailman to come. Until I got old and married that is. You know what comes in the mail when your old and married? Bad news in the form of bills. So I don't love getting the mail so much anymore, so when I picked up this package with my name on it out of our mailbox my heart started beating quicker and I could barely contain myself as I opened it (pathetic, I know). I was justified in my excitement though. Look what my darling sister-in-law sent for our little one!

Ummmmm could it be any cuter. I had to find Courtney as fast as I could to show her. A darling knitted headband with a flower. It is so tiny I cannot wait to try it on the baby. A cute little kimono shirt all jazzed up with a homemade flower and buttons, and an amazing matching burp cloth, which I don't know if I even dare use it's so cute. This little package was all handmade by the talented Michelle. Go here to see what else she is making.....AMAZING! I have always wanted to live close to Michelle so I could glean some of here crafty knowledge. I guess I will have to be satisfied to watch in awe....for now anyway. Thanks Michelle and Kimball for brightening up my day and making me run home from the mailbox!
Ummmmm could it be any cuter. I had to find Courtney as fast as I could to show her. A darling knitted headband with a flower. It is so tiny I cannot wait to try it on the baby. A cute little kimono shirt all jazzed up with a homemade flower and buttons, and an amazing matching burp cloth, which I don't know if I even dare use it's so cute. This little package was all handmade by the talented Michelle. Go here to see what else she is making.....AMAZING! I have always wanted to live close to Michelle so I could glean some of here crafty knowledge. I guess I will have to be satisfied to watch in awe....for now anyway. Thanks Michelle and Kimball for brightening up my day and making me run home from the mailbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Is it worth having another baby just so I can get a package like that in the mail? Btw, speaking of packages,I thought I was on the mailing list for Christmas Toffee? J/K and good luck with the pregnancy.
glad you like it! :) i hope it works for your sweet little baby. i can't wait to see her face. hope you're feeling well!!
That is adorable. Mail is very fun to get. SHe is going to look so cute in that!
WoW!! She is very talented! I'm going to her blog right now to take a look at everything!
I love getting mail too!...well, at least that kind of mail. So cute! She is very talented.
Hey Lori,
I have a silly question, but where did you get your area rug in your living room? And also what about your baby?
Post a Comment