I wish YOU were my neighbor! You really never cease to amaze me. I love love love the nursery! And to think you did most of it yourself for a good price-way to go!
And yes, I'm kinda done with all the shopping and preparations. There's still some things I need to get and get done, but yes...I just wanna have her her now!
OH MY GOSH!! That is the cutest nursery! I love how EVERYTHING turned out. It looks professional! I love love love it! The colors are amazing too. The bedding is adorable and all of the furniture looks so good. You did a great job on all of it! I can't wait to see it in person.
6 comments:
You disgust me.
In a really, really, I-am-so-impressed GOOD way.
But seriously. Disgustingly impressive. Sheesh.
I wish YOU were my neighbor! You really never cease to amaze me. I love love love the nursery! And to think you did most of it yourself for a good price-way to go!
And yes, I'm kinda done with all the shopping and preparations. There's still some things I need to get and get done, but yes...I just wanna have her her now!
So, so, so incredibly cute that I am actually baby hungry...and I have a perfectly squishy baby sleeping in his own crib...that isn't nearly so cute.
It's just perfect!! What lucky little one! The red lanterns are an awesome touch!
Oh my heavens! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out! Your such a crafty lady! Now I can't wait to see your little darling!
OH MY GOSH!! That is the cutest nursery! I love how EVERYTHING turned out. It looks professional! I love love love it! The colors are amazing too. The bedding is adorable and all of the furniture looks so good. You did a great job on all of it! I can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment