35 weeks today. 3 cm dilated. Loads of contractions. Hernia. Tired of shopping, crafting and nesting. Four things fit. Kids getting very antsy. Lots of things to do-don't want to do any of them. Upside? 63 degrees and beautiful today.
Bless your heart-sounds like it's soon! I sometimes wish mine would come soon too! But I guess I could use a little more time to prepare. Hang in there-you've had a pretty rough pregnancy, but it's almost done! I hope she's nice and healthy.
2 comments:
Bless your heart-sounds like it's soon! I sometimes wish mine would come soon too! But I guess I could use a little more time to prepare. Hang in there-you've had a pretty rough pregnancy, but it's almost done! I hope she's nice and healthy.
Don't do anything! You deserve to sit and relax as much as possible. You have prepared and everything looks amazing!
Post a Comment