Thursday, December 11, 2008

On The Tenth Day of Christmas

My grandparents gave to me.... a movie for watching. Kung Fu Panda! Yea! That show is a crack up. Also included was a box of Christmas Funfetti cake mix and frosting, with instructions to follow the COOKIE recipe on the side of the box instead of the cake recipe. It was delicious even though I do NOT believe in canned frosting!!! As an added bonus my little sister Ashley, he kids and my mom and dad were here visiting..She brought her kids gifts and they opened them with us on two mornings! It was great that my mom and dad got to see the fruit of their labors.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Is that a Girl's Camp shirt Ashley is wearing. Nice.

I love having family come visit. It's the best.

Woods said...

MEAN MEAN MEAN. I look like a retard....I'm even yawning. Don't worry I'll get you back.