I have been very lazy in posting about the recently finished football season. Jackson was able to play his first year of tackle football this year. He played for theDesert Hills Gold team. You have never seen a more excited boy. Ever. His true passion is football. All 65 lbs of him is in love with this sport. Get this- one of the boys on the line weighed 180 lbs. Yes 180 lbs! Poor little scrawny Jack. But the kid is quick, which saved him from being plastered most of the time. He was so excited to have pads and a real jersey. He was number 8. We had a great time calling him "Ocho" from the stands. We found out that we are not a family that is afraid to cheer.
He practiced every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights and had a game each Saturday. He had an awesome coach who was kind, and very motivational. I think it helped that he was a very large Samoan man. Jackson adored him and he was great at teaching fundamentals. He also taught them some chant that made them sound very intimidating. Jackson had a great season playing tight end and receiver. I love watching him play. There is nothing like a Saturday, fall football game. We are proud of you Jack.



3 comments:
He is such a little stud!! He looks so sick in his uni! I love that boy. I can't wait to see you guys! Jacks, you are amazing!
Man isn't he handsome, Good Job Jackson!!!
Wow! What a stud! Jack you look awesome, we are so sad we can't be there to some see some games. You sure look like the star athlete. Keep it up!
Post a Comment