Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm A Finalist!

Over at Tip Junkie they are having a Christmas card contest. My card from last year is a finalist. To vote for me just click here and then go her sidebar and vote for "Game of Life". Here it is, enjoy it because it is most likely the only one you will see from us this year.

6 comments:

Lisa Hartle said...

That is the cutest EVER! You have my vote!

Erin said...

That is so cute! I voted for you!!

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

I have been looking for it on her site. I guess I missed it. I'm glad you linked me to it. I voted!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting Lori, We loved that card. It is so original.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha Shaw said...

What an adorable card!! And how exciting that I know someone who's on Tip Junkie-that makes you famous! AND I KNOW YOU! WAHOO!!