Here we are all decorated for the holidays. My sisters wanted to see what the house looks like since we are far away. Tip Junkie is also having a virtual home tour . Click here to see it. I love to take pictures every year so I can remember where the heck everything goes. Nothing new this year. Same old. I do love christmas decorations. My brother says I can't do any more stenciled signs. A little overkill on those, I know, but they are cheap and take up space.
Basket in Entry Way
The Stockings






The Kitchen


I Love Old Fashioned Candy
We had this picture taken of all the grandkids for my mom and dad one year. She has it blown up huge! I love it.
One of my good friends Cathie helped me make these mittens out of sweaters we bought at the DI one year. Cathie--I miss you!
The Tree All Lit Up at Night
The Village at Night





9 comments:
I LOVE your decor of course.. I sometimes take pictures to so I remember where my bins and bins of stuff go!
Your tree is so cute! I am jealous of your decorating ability!
So cute!It's even cuter in person! It was so fun to be with you guys. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Everything looks darling as usual! Did you call me the other day? I tried to call back but just got your message. Call me if you need!
All your decorations are beautiful!
I LOVE your style!! Thanks for sharing!!
Everything looks so cozy and warm. I love the signs. If you're not allowed to make anymore for your house then you're welcome to send them my way. haha. :-)
They photos are so cute and they still don't do it justice as it looks even better in person!
I love love love all your little signs.
Post a Comment