Thank you to my lovely cousin Emily for my first tag. This must be payback for always getting to "marry" her brother Scott when we played house. (We always fought over him, sorry Jeff.) Here are the rules:
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.
* In my kindergarten class picture I was captured holding hands with the boy next to me. (I always liked boys A LOT)
* I am way funnier in a large crowd. Alone, not so much, just ask Cart.
* Carter is my favorite person to hang out with. I still call him too many times during the day. I still get butterflies before he comes home from work. Silly, but true.
* I always wanted to be a mom, and although it is not always easy, I absolutely love it. I have never once wished I was doing something else. There is honestly nothing I would rather be doing.
* When I was in high school, I organized a rally at the Utah State Capitol with over 1,000 high school students. We were instrumental in helping pass the "No Smoking in Public Places" bill.
* I am the only person I know who had, senior portraits, bridals, wedding photos, and an ultrasound, in the same year.
Now I'm done and chasing you down: TAG! Ashley Wood (you have to, you're my sister), Valarie Cluff, Liz Sullenger, Amber Peck (you obviously need a subject to blog about), Jonelle Morris, and Alisa Foy (I'm sure yours will be much more interesting).
4 comments:
Woo-hoo! Well done. :) I loved reading more about you. You and Carter are so sweet.
I not officially do not like you (I would you hate, but it is so strong, but maybe true).
Liz
Ouch Liz! All for an innocent game of tag. Surely there are 6 interesting facts about you! :)
I loved your comments, especially the last one! I might have to break this chain letter blog. I already did that 100 things about myself one and I don't want to seem too braggy if you will!! We'll have to see!
Post a Comment