Friday, October 19, 2007
Two Great New Places to Visit!
Here are two new websites to check out. Just click on the underlined words to go straight to them. The First is my little sisters new venture, Hatties Decor. She is so crafty and cute. Her stuff is darling and I want one of everything. She is constantly coming up with new ideas, so check her store out often. The next is my amazing cousins new website, Toy Bugle. Jeff is living in New York and is a brilliant guy. This is his new endevor. The website is so fun, especially with Christmas just around the corner. It has really great ideas for kids. My cousin Emily is an editor and contributor, so it is a family affair. Now you can see why I am so very proud of my gene pool! (Not so shallow after all!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lori, I found your blog through Jessica Flake's! Small and wonderful world! I love it! Check out my blog! cottlelife@blogspot.com
It isn't as fancy as many but fun. Keep in touch! Have you lost weight? You look great! Miss you!
Post a Comment