Whew! It's finally over. I love Halloween, but good riddance. This year it seemed to drag and drag. We did have a good time though. Here are a few festive things we did this month.
Decorated Bowen's classroom door for red ribbon week
Went to the Staheli Family Farm and Corn Maze with the Morby's aka most darling family in the world.
Watched Cooper perform at his preschool program
Cooper and I went to Bowen's classroom as mad scientists. We helped with the class party.
Watched Bowen walk in his school Halloween parade
Made some doughnuts for the neighborhood trick or treaters.....
Made some more doughnuts......
And some more doughnuts. 400 to be exact(notice the bottle? It's what got me through :))
8 comments:
Love the boys costumes! Love them!
Oh my goodness Martha! You are such a busy woman! I love seeing all the amazing things you do. You're so dang creative. The boys look awesome and I bet the trick or treaters LOVED you! I've never had a hot donut while I was trick or treating!!
What a fun tradition! You are way to ambitious for me... Ok, WHY are you always hiding behind your kids? We want to see your cute belly!
How fun does that Halloween sound. Nice job on the donuts, I can't imagine how much work that would be. I am sure it is so fun once they are done and you get to watch everyone enjoying them.
I can't believe Cooper he is so big, that old fashioned golfer is so cute! Bowen and Jack look awesome too! Happy Halloween!
I wish I was still your neighbor! Those donuts are amazing!
Lori!! I heard about your doughnuts! My 11 year old was over in your neighborhood with friends and he said they were so good!! Next year I am coming over!! LOL
Yum, look at those donuts. You've got to post some of your recipes. I've never found a good donut recipe. You kids look great in their costumes :)
you always make everyone else feel so untalented. :) Because you are so very... :) your kids were hilarious. :) I should consult with you for future costumes.....I can never think of anything good.
Post a Comment