
Fifteen...that's how many years Carter and I have been married today. It has flown by. We have had our up and downs just like everyone else, but I could not have chosen anyone better to share them with.
Carter continues to love me despite my many flaws and shortcomings, which is why it is not hard to love him despite his. I already bragged about him in the post below so I will spare you to many details except to say that he is the love of my life. The prospect of having him by my side into the eternities makes my heart leap.
Thank you Carter for working so hard, loving so deeply and making me feel like the most loved girl around! I love you.
4 comments:
Wow!! That's awesome! You two are the most amazing people ever! We love you!
I always loved watching you two when I was younger and thought--I hope I can have a marriage like that someday. You continue to be good examples to us! Happy 15th!
Congratulations! Our wedding anniversary is today (Nov 12). It's 16 years for us!
Congratulations! You guys are such a perfect couple. You compliment each other so well. We love being around you and your family. See you soon!
Post a Comment