Courtney is brace free! Granted, I am out SEVERAL dollars, but just look below to see the results that made it all worthwhile.

I think may have been wise to keep this cute girl in glasses and braces for much much longer. As I sit here typing she is at the stake dance flashing those pearly whites at awkward teenage boys. Who am I kidding? She couldn't be ugly if she tried.
5 comments:
What a beautiful girl!
She is so beautiful!
That is so exciting! I bet she loves having those off. I remember feeling free after mine came off. You are so cute Courtney I love you pictures. Congratulations!
She's so gorgeous! It makes me a little worried. Have you ever considered homeschool? You might think about it. You've got a long road ahead of you with that pretty girl!!
It was worth "several" dollars to get her looking like that!
Post a Comment