
Our baby turned five on October 26th. I just cannot believe it. Cooper has been a constant source of joy to our family since the day he was born. His dimples and cute ears add to his character and personality. Don't you think he looks a tiny bit like his dad??
Cooper has become somewhat of a celebrity here in our neighborhood. He is the youngest of all the kids in the neighborhood so he is a favorite. They call him our neighborhood mascot. As soon as the older boys (12-15) get home from school Cooper asks if he can go outside and play. I see him sneaking across the street and knocking on the door asking if the boys can play. He often come back dejected because they have to finish their homework first. But not to much later these big boys come and knock at our door looking for Cooper. They play with him on his scooter, teach him soccer, baseball and football and entertain him for hours.
Everyone loves this little guy. I take him to my Relief Society meetings and visits and he is so quiet and content. The ladies all adore him and fuss over him.
Cooper, we love you and are so glad you came to our family. Life would just not be the same without you here. Happy birthday my little guy.
2 comments:
We love Cooper too! He has always had such a sweet fun personality. I'll never forget how he used to say, "I a person too." I am dying to see him and can't wait.
Sorry that was me, I didn't realize Nate was still signed in.
Post a Comment