
This is the infamous "Cluff Wall" All 14 at 6 Months and Graduation. That is one long wall!
This is a typical Cluff gathering. Lots of people!We got to be in the temple all together, that was amazing. Pam and Ben have really raised a beautiful family. My mom always says I should try to raise my family just like they have. I don't think Anne and Lar have done half bad themselves. My favorite thing about spending time with the extended family, is all the grand kids. There are PLENTY. I tried out my new hobby on them and it seemed to go over pretty well.


Don't ask. I'm dumb. We also enjoyed the traditional Strawberry Days Rodeo and parade. Fun as always.One of the best parts of our trip to the north was the quality time with Mama Bowen. She is FANTASTIC! Please bless I am a 1/4 of the person she is. We have a grand time together pontificating, shopping, and just hanging out. We had a lovely BBQ in my mom and dad's back yard/oasis.



Who's backyard even looks like this? My rock gardens are jealous. My dad made a mean BBQ steak. He is amazing on the grill. Did I mention it was his birthday? It was. Happy Birthday Dad! He is one the most amazing, generous, kind, smart, hardworking men I know. He has been a pillar for me in my life.
So that leaves us back in the sweltering heat of St. George. I'm not even tan. Go figure.
5 comments:
I hear you on the heat thing. We pretty much hang out in the house all the live long day and venture out *maybe* in the evenings. :) I, too, have been missing your posts. Perhaps you should fear my wrath.
The balloon hats are fabulous. I thought perhaps your new-found hobby was going to be hooter hiders (for lack of a better name). I hope you're hard at work on mine. Ha ha ha (no, really.) :)
Will I be seeing you later this month or was this your July trip? We'll be there from the 17th thru August 5th. Grandma's bday party, perhaps? I sure hope so!!
Love you!
Oh look there's Spencer! And I absolutely loved his little sister. I think her name's Gaylee? I hope I got her name right because she is so sweet. I'm glad you had a fun time at Strawberry Days. It's been a long time since I've been to one of those!
raising your kids like the cluff's + raising your kids like the bowen's = your perfect little children! I love them all!
Your new hobby is BALLOON ANIMALS? Why didn't you learn this 15 years earlier?!?!! Can you imagine how much better life would have been for your younger cousins if you could have made balloon animals? We would have destroyed everything at Grandma's house.
That could have been awesome... (still, can you make me one next time we see you?)
I've been terrible about blogging myself. I thought things would slow down in the summer, but not so much! Sounds like you had fun, but you shold have done the 5K with us! Good times!!
Post a Comment