This is one of the projects we have made during the summer "Project Monday". You can find the directions
here. These Indiana Jone whips are all the rage. I couldn't justify spending twenty dollars a piece for them, so when I came upon this tutorial I was excited. Problem is every boy in the neighborhood wants one. Also if you make one beware of being whipped "on accident" in some pretty tender places.


3 comments:
Those look like so much fun. For about one second I thought Jack was growing out his hair but I figured it out don't worry! You are such a fun mom. I hope I can be like that. I think the more kids I have the more boring I get. Oh, and your house looks amazing! I love all of your cute 4th of July decorations. It makes me so homesick! Would you get down here right away? I need my sis!! Love ya
Those look like so much fun. Trae has been playing Indiana Jones with a rope, the funny thing is that he has never even seen the movie. (Just the photo on the soda cans) Thanks for the GREAT idea!!!
hi lori! it's stacia (ambers cousin) anyway, just wanted to let you know you so just made my boys day.. they are going to die when i help them make these... thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment