Our ward was split. We went from 900 to 400. We went from 325+ kids to 175. I was released. I can't decide if I am happy or sad. Maybe just a bit relieved. I miss those kids though. Sunday was strangly relaxing. Don't worry they put me to work in the Relief society. No rest for the wicked.
6 comments:
Congratulations on your new calling? That's what you get for being so talented! They need you everywhere.
How fun for you! It's always good to have a change. No more sharing time for you. Congrats!
Maybe it will be a nice break from the responsibilities of being in charge of primary (unless you are in charge of Relif Society...Yikes!) Sounds like you needed to be split pretty bad.
Your so Crazy! Wow Lori, you never cease to amaze me! You have such a great talent for helping people and cooking. I miss all your yummy treats and you of course. At least I can drool over them when I see your blog. We miss you guys
Hey Lor,
I found your blog off Ashley's, who's I found off Marissa's. Yeah, I'm a blog spy, but I figured it was okay. That's what family is for right? So fun to see you online since we don't see you enough in person. You are crazy with all your treats. I just wish I had that talent. Hopefully you'll be up soon. Hope all is well!
You are just amazing. Every time I look at your blog I am speechless. You are wonder woman and I am thrilled that I KNOW YOU. You need a little break I am sure, especially after making all those cinnamon rolls. Maybe I should do that so I don't want to see another one again!!!!
Post a Comment