Monday, May 17, 2010

They're Burning Calories

What do we do every night? We go to baseball games, track meets, and basketball games.


Bowen is playing baseball.....

Good luck getting those pants clean!




I love a man in uniform









Bowen is always focused and intense.





Courtney is running track for Desert Hills High school.....

Isn't she cute in her little track get up?





Courtney runs the 100m, 200m, and 400m.



Jackson is playing on the 6th grade Desert Hills Gold team.......


He's short, but he's quick

He looks so grown up....stop it Jackson.


So much fun to watch!!!






4 comments:

The Owen Family said...

WOW and I thought I was busy running little ones arounds. I quess I should be prepared for a much busier life when they get more involved! Gwen is adorable and you all look amazing. Your family is too cute for words!

Bowen Family said...

They have got to stop growing. I miss your kids so much. You are my role model. I hope that my boys turn out half as wonderful as your kids. See you soon;)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow, you have a busy life! What amazing active children you have. What a sweet mothers day weekend they and Carter made for you. I'll have to hint to Spencer what a good ideas it was for him to get a cleaner for the occasion. :)

I can't believe Gwen is 3 months. Don't worry, Grace is 2 months and weighs two more pounds than Gwen. :) She's in the 75% for her weight and height.

And I just have to give Courtney a compliment. Please tell her how happy I am to see what a wonderful young woman she is becoming. I'm so happy to see that she is always dressed so modestly, and cute I might add. It's hard for me to see so many of the young women out here dress immodestly. Courtney, you're a great example! I hope you have good YW leaders like your mom was to me!

Woods said...

Oh my gosh you have been so busy!! I can't believe how much you've updated on your blog and I just barely noticed it now. Your kids are all so talented and they all enjoy different things. They are such cute, sweet, amazing kids. I can't wait to see them all and of course I'm dying to see that cute baby!!! Can't wait to see you!!