_crop.jpg)
After forty years of working harder than anyone I have ever met, my dad retired! You probobly can't believe it....I can't. He is way to young, but he did it anyway. Lucky dog.
I have always been very proud of my dad and his career. Growing up we toured many waste water treatment facilities on our way to our vacation destinations. I remember being amazed that my dad designed these complex and amazing places. I even got to work at my dad's office one summer, and with some of his colleagues another summer. The people my dad worked with trusted and respected him greatly.
I just have to mention my mom, who has supported my dad through all of it and filled in at home when he couldn't be there. Dad, I am proud of you and I love you dearly. Hopefully retirement means we will see you a lot more often down here in sunny St. George.
2 comments:
What a handsome pic of the LB! Wow! (Tell him I said that.) It's not a surprise that you come from such amazing parents, Mojito. They truly are incredible. Hope you and the kiddos and Big C are doing swell. Can't wait to see you......probably never. :) Nah, hopefully this summer, right? Peace out.
Way to go Larry, I am totally jealous. Tell those dudes to call me next time they are down to play golf.
Post a Comment