Courtney is running for Sophomore Class Secretary. She made it through preliminaries and this Friday is the final election. I have some AMAZING friends who have helped us with the details of the election. I am waiting for Courtney to take pictures of the amazing posters and banner that my friend Kim helped us make. I will post those as soon as I get them. Another great friend Felisa stepped up to help us make this cute video. She amazes me, I didn't even know where to start. Courtney is thrilled with it! She had to shoot a 30 second commercial at school today and I will post that one too. Courtney's a crack up and her personality has just shone through this whole process. It has been a fun process, so win or lose it was all worth it!
3 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! Such a great idea! Good Luck, Courtney!
That's awesome! You had some talented helpers. Cute idea. Courtney would be a great secretary! Good luck!
So funny!! You guys crack me up!
Post a Comment