Monday, May 17, 2010

3 Months

Our Gwennie is 3 months old already. Can you even believe it? I cannot. She is a dear. She is fussy. I have never had a fussy baby. It's hard. She is still the cutest stinker ever. She reminds me of her big sister. She is a petite little thing weighing in at 9 lbs 11 oz and 23 inches long. She eats good, and she sleeps really good. She also spends 85% of her life in the car with me running kids to and fro. I love to kiss her little toes and her soft cheeks. She is cooing a smiling up a storm and the kids adore her.














Side note: Bowen RULES at taking care of her. She never cries when he is by her. He has a calm and soothing effect on Little G. It amazes me.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months! I also felt so bad that I called her Gracie when I ran into you at Walmart. As I was getting into my car it hit me that I called her by the wrong name. DUH! Sorry.
She is such a cutie and so lucky to be surrounded by so much love.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bowen Family said...

Okay those pictures of Gwen sleeping on the kids are just adorable. I can't wait to hold her!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious and getting so big!