We had a fun and busy Easter this year. After Gwen was blessed on Friday, we attended Elizabeth's blessing at Nick and Corie's house. We had an awesome Easter egg hunt and a delicious dinner, followed by lots of girl talk while the boys went to the priesthood session. what a treat for Carter to get to go once again with his dad and brothers, just like he used to. It is always so much fun to hang out with the Cluff side of the family. They are all so funny and great, we just love them! We headed back to sunny St. George Sunday morning and listened to conference on our way. I was so uplifted and inspired by conference this year. I have a "go and do" list a mile long! Ashley,Kevin and their kids and Grandma and Grandpa Bowen came to St. George too for a little vacation. Sunday afternoon we hunted for eggs. Cooper found the GRANDpa PRIZE of fifty dollars! I have never seen a little boy so tickled! Grandpa made us his famous BBQ chicken and we had a delicious dinner. The rest of the week was spent swimming, swimming and more swimming in Grandpa and Grandma's new pool. We could hardly drag the kids out! Even little Gwennie got in on the action, when aunt Ashley took her for her first swim. We Love living in St. George this time of year and we especially love it when our family will come and visit.
Our "new and improved" BIG family
The Boys
The Girls
The GRAND PRIZE
The Wood and Cluff Kids


2 comments:
Your family is so stinking cute. I can hardly believe that they are getting so grown up!
What fun Easter pictures. I love the Boys and Girls pictures. The one of Courtney holding Gwen is so adorable. Your boys are so big. I can't wait to come and see them.
Post a Comment