and this..... The Tennant of Wildfell Hall was my favorite with Bel Canto as a close second. I have way to many things to do than to be reading so much, but I just can't help it. I love to read.
Man, I wish that I loved reading that much. I have the hardest time sitting a reading when I know that I have TONZ of stuff to accomplish. However I should let that stuff slid and read a good book. Ok, I want an easy read that is not to LONG, what do you recommend?
The only one of those I have read is the Secret Life of Bees and I'm kind of in a reading rut, so I'll have to read those other three. Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for some reading ideas! I just finished The Professor by Charlotte Bronte- similar to Villette but a more satisfying ending. I'll have to try the one by Anne. Have you seen The Secret Life of Bees movie? I'm wondering if it is like the book.
6 comments:
Man, I wish that I loved reading that much. I have the hardest time sitting a reading when I know that I have TONZ of stuff to accomplish. However I should let that stuff slid and read a good book. Ok, I want an easy read that is not to LONG, what do you recommend?
The only one of those I have read is the Secret Life of Bees and I'm kind of in a reading rut, so I'll have to read those other three. Thanks for the heads up!
I really enjoyed the Secret Life of Bees. I'll have to read the other 3.
I love that you posted these books. I'm always looking for a new, good book to read! I will be picking these up!
Thanks for some reading ideas!
I just finished The Professor by Charlotte Bronte- similar to Villette but a more satisfying ending. I'll have to try the one by Anne.
Have you seen The Secret Life of Bees movie? I'm wondering if it is like the book.
The book is better although a bit more crude!
Post a Comment