Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Valentine Ideas....



We did these Love blocks for RS Enrichment. They were a big hit and the ladies are already planning thier spring set.



I found this cute idea here. The idea was to buy a box of chocolates and put it out on your counter along with some heart shaped pieces of paper and pens. If someone wants to eat a chocolate they have to write a love note to someone in the family first and trade it for a chocolate. We have been doing this for about a week now and the kids are loving it. The notes that they leave for each other are so cute. I had to make a "one a day" rule. I think we will do this every year.



These are the cute valentines Courtney made for her fiends. We just covered a Hershey's bar with scrapbook paper and printed the label on sticker paper. I thought they turned out pretty cute.



I found this idea online here. This is what we made for the kids teachers. Cheap and cute! I used rub ons from Roberts. I just wish I could have found white pumps on the hand sanitizer. I think they have them at Target..they didn't at Walmart.


Stay tuned for more V-day happenings. I've got some yummy food up my sleeve.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Those are all so cute Lori!!

Polliwog said...

Super Woman is at it again!! :) I love your ideas. One of these days I'll get ambitious and try something new.

Lisa Hartle said...

You are absolutely amazing! I am always in awe of your talents!

jamie said...

Super cute ideas! Thanks for sharing...

Woods said...

I can't believe you and your crafty self! You are amazing. I forgot to tell you how cute your candybar wrappers are too! I love it all!

Anonymous said...

I'm truly amazed Lori! I thought I was doing good by making pancakes for breakfast! I really went the extra mile by buying strawberries to cut up on them. I will write down these ideas and someday try them... at least the fried noodles... I think maybe I can handle that!

Ciji & 4 kids said...

Hey Lori! Will you let me know when the next RS Enrichment Night is? I'm almost done being pregnant. So if you could let me know when the next couple of Enrichment Nights are I would really appreciate it! Thanks!