Here are the happs for day two of teacher appreciation. This was my day so I made cinnamon rolls for the teachers. The labels read "Our Horizon Heros are on a "roll"". Cheesey? Yes. I am running out of corny superhero sayings. But seriously, who cares what it says as long as the contents tastes good! Right? Day two prize bucket contained a 25.00 gift certificate to Red Robin and more superhero paraphanelia. I think the teachers are really enjoying the week, they keep saying they want to leave the posters up all year. The principle even brought her husband to show him all the things we have been doing. I cannot thank the women helping me enough! They are so amazing!


3 comments:
Lori,
You are too amazing. My kids teachers are lucky if I help in the classroom once or twice a month. I would say my excuse is that I have four kids, but I don't think that cuts me any slack in this situation!
Everything you do is amazing!
Well, I see you tried to cheat your way into the craft it forward! Well, because I love you so much I will make you something too. But I just have to tell you that anything I make for you will in no way compare to what you can do. And just know that if you do the craft it forward---I'll be sure to be cheat my way into yours! :)
Post a Comment