Cream Cheese Won ton Wraps
6 0z Cream Cheese Softened
1/2 C Sour Cream
1 Garlic Clove (pressed)
3/4 tsp Dill Weed
1/8 tsp Pepper
1 Pkg Budding Beef (chopped)
1/2 C Swiss Cheese (shredded)
2 T Parm Cheese (shredded) I added more
36 Won ton Wrappers
Mix all ingredients together. Place small spoonful of mixture in center of won ton wrapper. Wet edges and pull them all to the center. Place in a sprayed mini muffin tin. Bake on 350* for 10-15 minutes.
Easy Make-Ahead Mini Sausage Ball Appetizers Recipe
3 cups Bisquick baking mix (measured out to exactly 3 cups!)
1 1/2 lbs uncooked Italian sausage
1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley or a pinch dried parsley
4 cups finely shredded old cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup half-and-half cream or milk
1 pinch dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
Seasoning salt (optional)
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a large baking sheet with foil, then spray lightly with cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix the Bisquick baking mix with uncooked sausage meat, parsley, garlic shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, half and half (or milk) pinch dried rosemary and black pepper.
Using clean hands mix until well combined.
Season with cayenne and salt (if using).
Shape into about 1-inch balls and place onto the baking sheet.
At this point you can freeze them on a tray then place into Ziploc bags to bake later.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until browned.
remove from pan and place on a serving platter with a toothpick inserted.
2 comments:
Oh yum, I will have to try those recipes out. Sorry I was no help, but it doesn't look like you needed it. The won tons look amazing.
Very impressive! I can't believe what a creative cook you are. Where is the picture of the sausage balls? I like to see what these things are supposed to look like when I'm done. Somehow my results are never impressive, so it's nice to know what I'm trying to achieve. I am waiting for you to put your culinary expertise into some low fat recipes.
Post a Comment