
For Christmas Carter's boss gave our kids tickets to Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios. This was great, because it means we actually have to go now. I am ashamed to say this is the first vacation we have ever taken our kids on by ourselves, just our family. Usually we go with my parents or siblings. It seems like we can never find the time, money, school vacation, time off from callings, to go on family vacations(we do go camping and up north quite a bit). Needless to say we are so excited. It is all we can talk about. I just hope not everyone in the world is making the same plans. We are not going to all the above mentioned places. We will be in Disneyland for three days and in San Diego for another three days. We are not sure what we are doing in San Diego yet. Do you have any Disney or San Diego suggestions?
4 comments:
Lori!!! Sooooo fun!! Disneyland is the Lewis family's favorite place on earth!!! I'm so jealous because we didn't get to go this year! Have a wonderful time. I think you'll be there right before the spring break rush, so it shouldn't be too busy..Hopefully!!
Have fun and take lots of pictures!!
Oh, wait...it's me again...I was going to give you some San Diego suggestions. The zoo is huge and my kids and I love it...Kevin?...well, not so much. Coronado island is fun. Lots of sand and the Hotel Coronado is pretty cool, plus there's a yummy ice cream shop inside (at least there was 2 years ago). Old Town is also pretty cool, and has some yummy restaurants. OK-I think I'm done now. Email me if you have any questions!!
Too bad we didn't coordinate ourselves. We are going in April since Drew is coming home at the end of March. I suggest getting a corndog and the turkey leg at Disneyland. And, if you go to that Pirates of the Carribean restruant surely get melted ham and cheese sandwich that is on a scone (only at lunch).
No way! We live 45 min. away from Universal and and 1 1/2 hrs. away from Disneyland! I wish we could meet you, but you may have already left by the time you get this. Well--have fun! Call me if you get this and maybe we could meet for dinner or something!
Post a Comment