Sunday, February 27, 2011

Magnetic Personality

5 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Ouch, you would think that would hurt!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That is hilarious! What a memory that will make. :) Darling valentines day idea. You will have to give me some of your chinese recipes. I haven't been too successful in the chinese food department. And the mustache valentines=pure awesomeness. YOU are a wonderful mom/wife! I hope you had a fun getaway! Oh and happy b-day to Gwen! Really a year already? That means mine is soon too. Babies grow up WAY too fast.

Katrine said...

Oh my goodness! That's crazy! Can it just be left in there?

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

We knew we were "drawn" to him for some reason!

That is amazing. Does he have to get it out?

Anne Bowen said...

How did I miss all of this? I'm just thinking how close to his eye that came....he's so blessed.

I've heard of having a lead foot, but a lead cheek????