She only says a few words right now like, Da da, ma ma, oh oh, etc. She is taking about five or six step across the room, but is not yet steady on her feet. Carter says our gene pool must be shallow after five kids. She is defiantly the slowest to learn to talk and walk, but I think it is because she has four siblings that never leave her alone. I personally am enjoying this little girl taking her time. I wish this stage would last forever.
Carter and I were out of town on her actual birthday, but we celebrated the day before with grandpa and grandma Bowen in town. I can definatly tell this baby is number five...we just didn't make a huge deal of presents and parties. Am I loosing my edge?? Perhaps. Grandma made cupcakes, I bought her some clothes and that was about it. It was special anyway.
Gwen we love you to the moon and back and we couldn't imagine life without you. What a gift you have been to our family. We can't wait to see what the next year holds for you!




* Keep and eye out for Gwennie's one year photo shoot. Cute pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment