I am not a big fan of TV. I hate watching things I have already seen. I know how they end. BUT, I am watching Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 for the FOURTH time. Every year in January, when the kids go back to school and the Christmas rush is over, I feel a bit blue. The Gilmore girls makes me feel happy. They are quick witted and fun. I have even talked Carter into watching a few episodes with me(he likes them). So if your feeling blue, pop "The Girls" in and have a looksey, you won't be disappointed. I promise.
2 comments:
I watch the seasons ever summer! They are so great!
Oh....how I miss Loralei and Rory. Not to mention Luke and the nerdy guy that works at every store in town. What's his name?! Dang it! I can see his face...Kirk?
Thanks for sharing and getting me addicted. Not only is GG worth watching, but worth owning. And tell Carter that Brian likes it too.
Post a Comment