Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pictures

You can definitely tell how all consumed we are with baby Gwen right now. You would think we would have other things to post. But we are enjoying being surrounded by all things baby girl! We just got her first pictures back and we love them! Visit HERE to see my amazing friend and neighbor Alisha Shaw in all her photography glory! She is amazing. There are so many great pictures that I can't decide which I like. Help me decide which ones to enlarge!








































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori! these are so cute. I can see why you can't decide. She is so beautiful. I think you need a big collage frame. Congratulations again!

The Owen Family said...

What a little doll!

EMILY said...

Seriously the cutest pictures ever! Can't wait to see her in person. I bet the pics don't even do her justice and like I said...the pics are amazing.

Woods said...

I NEED to hold her right NOW!!

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

How can you choose? Those are all so, so darling. I love them! Oh, cherish her. She is adorable!

Michelle Thompson said...

Oh, they are all so precious! How fun!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Adorable!

Kirsten and Cory said...

Just when I thought I knew which one was my favorite...I would change my mind, so good luck on that one! She is beautiful and has the most perfect little lips!

Bowen Family said...

It is going by too quickly! She is adorable, my favorite picture is the one of her in the stocking cap. I can't wait to hold her and see her cute lips in person. She has the cutest mouth.

Amber said...

My favorite is the pink and white hat! How cute and fun it is to have a baby girl again! Also, Brady is taking over our blog too!