Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Gwen is one month!

The time is already flying by, Gwen is a month old tomorrow. I don't want her to get any bigger, we are thoroughly enjoying every minute. Today Courtney painted her nails red! Poor little miss doesn't stand a chance in this house. One thing I have learned? Babies+teenagers=best plan ever! Go to this blog to see a few darling pictures taken of Gwen by my dear friend Alisha Shaw. She is so talented and I am a lucky girl to have such an amazing friend. If you leave a comment on Gwen's post, we get pictures for free, and who doesn't like free....right? Thanks Alisha for capturing our little one and making our memories last forever!











11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet! I can't believe she's already a whole month!! And you already look amazing! Thanks for letting me spend time with her!

Unknown said...

Those pics turned out cute! I REALLY admire newborn photographers...they are a different breed. I can't believe little Gwen is a month old! I want to cry when I think that mine is 4 months old! Why does time have to go by so fast?

Emily said...

She is so so adorable. The toenails are the best. I was guilty of doing that myself. And, wow, time really did fly by with her being a month already! Keep the picture coming.

Woods said...

One month and I've only held her twice!! What? Something is wrong with that! I can't wait to come hold her soon. She is beautiful!!

EMILY said...

I can't wait to meet that little monkey!!!! She is so stinkin' cute! Love you guys.

Amber said...

Isn't it the worst that they get big so fast? People keep asking me how it is going having a newborn again after so long, and I think they are shocked when I say I am LOVING it! And yes, the teenagers are AWESOME. Too bad we didn't always have those around with our newborns! She looks like she is doing great--love those toes!

Nicole said...

She is so beautiful! She looks so tiny compared to my little tank! They grow so fast! I love the toe nails! :)

Anne Bowen said...

I just want to kiss those little pink toes! I miss her and all my Cluffies so much!

Cathie said...

Hannah woke up on Tuesday and asked if I knew who's birthday it was. I didn't. She gave me hints. And I quote...
#1 it's a girl
#2 she is a cute baby
#3 she was born on the last 16
#4 you call her Gwenie

PS, I guessed right! Happy one month to Gwenie!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

She's so adorable! Spen would kill me if he came home to her toes painted....well probably because Logan would insist his were painted too. :)

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Congrats Lori! She is just beautiful. The time just flew by :) I hated when people said that when I had just had a baby. But it is true, you live there and we don't get to see you! I am so happy for your darling family. I am dying.....A GIRL!!!!! That name is very special to us....it was Jeff's mom's name. She passed away 6 years ago....tender. Is it a family name?