Hurray! I thought it might be girl. Now we'll have girls so close in age-how fun! I bet Courtney is so excited. Well I've been so excited about a girl-I've been finding all kinds of websites about how to make bows and headbands etc. and found a website to get the materials for wholesale-anyway, if you're into that, let me know and I'll send the info along. CONGRATS!
Tianna called me to tell me this morning. We are so excited and happy for you guy! She will be loved and probably very spoiled too! How fun for all of you! CONGRATULATIONS!
8 comments:
Hurray! I thought it might be girl. Now we'll have girls so close in age-how fun! I bet Courtney is so excited. Well I've been so excited about a girl-I've been finding all kinds of websites about how to make bows and headbands etc. and found a website to get the materials for wholesale-anyway, if you're into that, let me know and I'll send the info along.
CONGRATS!
Congratulations! We couldn't be more thrilled for you!
Congratulations! How exciting!
That's fabulous! We need another Courtney in the family...she's amazing! Congratulations!!!
We are so excited for you guys. What an exciting time. I can't believe it. I am just dying to see you all. Congratulations!!!! We love you!
I thought I saw something flying around at your house!! CONGRATS!!
Tianna called me to tell me this morning. We are so excited and happy for you guy! She will be loved and probably very spoiled too! How fun for all of you! CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow! Amber told me your news a little while ago. And a little girl, how fun. Congratulations!
Post a Comment