Friday, August 15, 2008

Wish I Hadn't Wasted My Time


Courtney will NOT be reading this book. Young adult fiction my foot. It boggles my mind how an LDS woman could write this book for an audience that she knows full well is mainly young teenage girls. Not to mention having to read to page 700 for any action which never happens. Talk about anti-climactic.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I guess a few others had the same feelings. Did you see Cami's post on the book? I don't think I'll waste my time. Thanks for the suggestion.

New Lewis Happenings said...

I had mixed feelings about it. I did like it, but didn't LOVE it--like the others. I'm glad I don't have daughters who are begging me to read it-I would definitely have to say "no"!! My boys don't even know what it is! ;)

Katrine said...

It wasn't my favorite of the Twilight series. I would let Madison read it. I feel she's old enough and we've talked enough about life that she can understand it for what it is. Do you think you would have liked it more if it was adult fiction?

Cluff Family said...

I don't think I would have liked it more, but it would have been more appropriate.

mylittlegems said...

did you read cami's review on this? I am in complete agreement with you. I don't get it...

Amber said...

Don't even get me started on this one.....