
Believe it or not Jackson has the chicken pox! Yes he has been vaccinated and yes he still got a pretty good case of the pox. Poor guy says he's itching TO DEATH! He even has a spot on his lip and one on his eyelid. Fun. He feels pretty good, not much of a fever or anything else. So he is playing the Wii and reading a lot. Bad thing about the chicken pox is that you are contagious until the very last spot is scabbed over. About seven days! Long days ahead. What did the sick chicken have? THE PEOPLE POX! Ha.
3 comments:
Poor guy! What a bummer!!
Tanner got them when he was 8 but only had 4 or 5 because he was vaccinated. Hopefully no one else will get them, too!!
That is no fun at all, he is such a skinny little thing. I hope you feel better soon Jackson!!
That is the worst. I remember almost going crazy when I had the pox. Sorry Jackerton!
Post a Comment