Thursday, January 17, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally did it! We got my whole family together in one place for a family picture. The last time we tackled this major undertaking was when Courtney was 1! It was high time. It was a beautiful fall day, and most of you will recognze the beautiful scenery from my parents back yard (on my list of most beautiful places). Of course Nate, being the family comedian, came dressed completly, head to toe in white. My mom bit her tounge, but you should have seen her face. Nate was waiting for her response. She just quietly whispered to the photographer to put him in the back. I made some comment about an angel and we all burst into laughter. Count on Nate. It was actually pretty low key, and maybe even a little fun. The pictures turned out great. Another thing to cross of the To Do list.

9 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

What a beautiful family!!

Polliwog said...

Wow, and every single person in your family is photogenic. Go figure. Wish we had such success with our family photos.

michellecluff said...

You guys are so beautiful. I just can't get enough of Cooper's AMAZING blue eyes!!

jamie said...

Ilove the new photos, they are too cute! Tell everyone Hi for me.

Woods said...

your pictures look so much cuter than ours. I love every single one. Seeing these pictures makes me really miss you guys.

Woods said...

Oh I forgot to say you look gorgeous in all of them. Jess and I were talking about that the other day. CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Carter. Your family is so precious. We just love your family!

Amber said...

Those turned darling. Look how cute your kiddies all are!

Kami said...

so cute. your kids are very, very cute. thanks for sharing.