
I guess our Christmas card this year is being appreciated (even though I left Bowen's name off the instruction sheet, sorry Bo!) One of my friends from Texas passed it on to a friend whe featured me on her blog. Click here to see it. It is actually a really neat blog. I have been checking it out. She has some really neat ideas and I am happy to have made the cut! Kind of fun to see your hard work enjoyed by others. We have been very busy around these parts, therefore the posts have been sparse, but I will try to do better.
6 comments:
That's so cool, I checked it out. I agree that it was a very fun idea. You're just full of them. love ya!
And it brought me to your blog! Did you know I'm in Texas also? Small world, isn't it?
You should be so proud. You are one amazing chick. Good Job! We got the Christmas card it was great.
Lori, I have heard so much about your cute blog from your mom and Lisa...now I know why! Sometime when I get a minute, I need to call you and have you give me some tips over the phone. Just had to let you know that I think it is darling and you must get the crafty/creative talent from your mom.
Kirsten A.
Wow Lori! You are quite amazing. I think you should be famous. You have such cute ideas. I hope ya'll had a great Christmas. Thinking of you!
Love love love your "Game of Life" idea for your Holiday newsletter theme. I found a link to the website that featured your idea when I was searching for a blank game board for my own letter this year. Did you simply use publisher to make the "game board"?
Post a Comment