Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Watch Out - New Bloggers

I guess the blogging bug hits everyone sooner or later, so here is ours. Be patient with me as I learn how this all works. As most of you know we have moved from our home, of nine years in Lehi, to St. George (actually Washington). Being away from our families and friends has been hard, and exciting all at the same time. I think my kids adjusted instantly, I am still working on it. We really like our neighbors, our ward, and the schools. I know the Lord is gently leading us along. We love all the outdoor activities here, and we are slowly figuring out all the neat places to visit. The winter and spring were so great here, summer, on the other hand is toasty! Carter is enjoying his job and is staying busy in a pretty slow market. Things seem to be picking up a little though, we are expecting eight new families in our ward this week alone! We love all of you and miss you so much. Keep In Touch!

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

You are a dork because your blog is way cuter than mine... You need to give me a tutor session! My address thing is http://theflakefam.blogspot.com

We miss you guys tons! Love ya lots!

Emily said...

Hey Lori. This is Emily (Graham) Robinson. I found your blog from Jessica's. It's so fun that you started one. Our family caught the blogging bug a while ago, and it's been so fun keeping in touch through it. Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute. Courtney is practically a teenager. I'm have a hard enough time with Jordan being that old. I can't wait to read up on you guys. You can find my blog by clicking on my name at the top of this comment to find Ambers if you want.

melody said...

Great! I love to keep track of people through blogging. Amber told me you started one so I followed the links as well! Yes, your kids are so darling and getting so big. Man, I remember so vividly when Courtney was born. (Is that how her name is spelled!? I will have to go back to your blog and check!) Can't wait to read more about your cute fam. Oh, and my blog is linked from Amber's or Em's.

Amber said...

You are so annoying--Of course you have music and everything! And anyway, who does a slideshow on their first blog!! You guys look so cute and it looks like fun times. I think my blog thing is...well how should I know. I will call Cami and figure it out. I am the dumbest! Anyway I love your Blog!