Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cooper is Seven

Our Cooper is now seven! The big day started off with a bang! Decorations and doughnuts for breakfast. He got to open some of his presents. Then off to school for a fun birthday day.






Coopers teacher is so fun. She worked hard to make him feel special. She had me come up to the school and bring a poster about Cooper. Then the class did a fun world poster about Cooper and his name. Then she had me read a love note from Carter and I to Cooper. Afterward all the kids wrote a birthaday note to him. We brought bags for all the kids with graham crackers, mini hershey bars and pumpkin peeps (marshmallows), so they could make their own smores. They loved it!






After school we gave him his big gift. A battery operated scooter! He was more than thrilled.




Cart had to go back to work, so I took cooper on a date to Texas Road house. I forget how fun and important it is to spend alone time with each of my kids. We had such a good time.


They even made him sit on the saddle while they sang to him. He turned bright red! But I think he secretly enjoyed it.






Cooper is such a wonderful kid! I love having him around. He is so happy, and sooo funny. He is obedient and kind. Out fmaily just would not be the same with out him. We love you so much Coop!

1 comment:

Bowen Family said...

What a sweet kid. Cooper is a wonderful young man. I sure miss him. I can't believe Courtney she is so beautiful and grown up. I love her dress. Her birthday looked like a dream party. I know you know this but you are so lucky to have such an amazing daughter. She is definitely a reflection of her amazing parents. We miss you guys and I'm so glad I have your blog to look at and feel like I still am close to you and your kiddos. Love you!