
Holy cow, I don't know if anyone else feels like this, but I cannot keep up! My life is crazy right now and I am behind on just about everything. Including blogging. On October 26th Cooper turned six. One of his little friends has a birthday a couple of days before him, so his mom called and asked if I wanted to join forces and throw the boys a cowboy shindig. Since they live on a farm and she committed to do all the hard work, I quickly agreed! It was a fun party, with WAY to may six year olds! She had a bounce house all set up, they had their horses out for pony rids, the goats were there for petting, and the chickens were wandering around. Talk about the perfect setting. There were long tables with red checked table cloths and hay bails for benches. We did a pinata and ate tons of yummy food. I made little chocolate cowboy hats for the tops of the cupcakes and caramel apples for a take home gift. It was a fun day! Cooper was in seventh heaven! Thanks to the Hafen family for a wonderful day.
All Cooper wanted was a Nano for his birthday, so we combined all his gifts from everyone and that is what he got! He is a music lover. and boy can that boy dance.
When your birthday is so close to Halloween, you get spider balloons.





And as for you Mr. Cooper, you are the sunshine in our family. you make us laugh everyday. You help me with chores all morning long before Kindergarten and never complain. You are my sidekick. Gwennie lights up when you come in the room, for that matter so does everyone else. The ladies in the neighborhood have a soft spot for you and those amazing blue eyes. You are one of my greatest accomplishments. I love you more than all the jelly beans!
2 comments:
You certainly know how to throw a party!
Holy birthday party! So cute. Give him a squeeze from me. He is one of my favorite little people and I miss him all the time. So does Brooks. Love you guys.
Post a Comment