Sunday, December 12, 2010

Don't Mock...Halloween Happenings

I know, I know, it's December. It's fine, don't worry about it. I have to catch up so I can post about the fun Christmas stuff going on around here. I love Halloween, but I am always glad to see it go.



Coop and Bowen both dressed up as old men this year. They both fit the part so naturally. They are both old souls. The walkers with tennis balls on the bottom were a crack up (the DI has loads of these for the small asking price of $8.00). Carter dropped Coop of at school in his costume. Cooper refused to get out of Carter's truck unless Carter came around and opened the door and helped him out since he was so old and infirm . Carter helped him out and said it took him seriously ten minutes to shuffle to the playground. When he stopped he would just sit there and shake. His teacher said he never left character the whole entire day. What a ham this kid is.

Court thinks she is too big to dress up (sad), Jackson threw together this pathetic outfit in hopes I would let him trick-or-treat. My family is growing up, I hate it.



We did the annual 400 homemade doughnuts in the garage this year.



They were very tasty.



We ran out in and hour and a half this year. I think word may have gotten out.


Gwennie was our little Alice in Wonderland.



Oh how I have been waiting for another girl to dress up for Halloween.



Cooper at his classroom party.



I helped out in Cooper's classroom this year. I wanted to do a treat that was not so sugary since they get so much junk. I saw this idea somewhere on the Internet and it was a hit.



I was not so health conscious for Bowen's class. We made owls out of doughnuts, another idea from the WWW.


The ritual apple juice with dry ice witches cauldron. The kids seriously never tire of this even though I do it every year.

I may or may not have dressed up as Dora this year. The pictures were WAY to ridiculous to post. I am slightly emabarassed that I wore the costume to our ward's Trunk Or Treat. Sometimes my better judgement fails me. Oh well. Goodby for another year Halloween!

1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

I love it, kids are such crack-ups sometimes! Hey I am in town until Jan 2nd if you come up and wanna do lunch?