Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Rewind

Wow! Things have been crazy around here! I have had absolutely no extra time. I miss it. Although we have been extra busy, we have been having a lot of fun too. Here is a brief overview of last month.

We have been going to lots and lots of football games this year. Both Jackson and Bowen are playing. This is Jackson playing quarterback for the Desert Hills 7th grade team. He is calling the play, cutest thing ever.


Lined up and calling for the snap.


Cooper is playing soccer this year. He loves it.




Nearly scoring a goal. Maybe if the nets were a tidge bigger. Seriously.


This is Bowen's team...they were intense, having a poster to run through after EVERY half time.


Look at that tall kid. He played all kids of positions this year including quarterback.


I just had to throw this picture in. This is Bowen diligently practicing the piano. Court, Jack and Bowen are all playing still. I love a house full of music.


The kids are enjoying Gwennie more and more. She is growing up so fast and she is getting so fun. Laughing and playing with her brothers and sister. Coop gives her rides all around the house in the "Laundry Train."


Cute little legs are hardly strong enough to pull this little thing up, but they do and she is all over the place!



She only crawled for a couple of days before she learned to walk along the furniture.


She can barely see over her tray on the highchair, but she loves her food.


This is how we are greeted every morning and after every nap. So Cute.

8 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Super Cute Family, I seriously don't know how you do it? I can BARELY keep up with 3. Your pictures look awesome, did you get a new camera?

Cluff Family said...

Yep I finally got a nice one for my birthday

EMILY said...

Busy. Busy. Cutest family eva!

Woods said...

Oh you guys are always having fun! I can't wait to see everyone!

The Owen Family said...

I want a nice one, what kind did you get?

Cluff Family said...

A Cannon T1I I found a killer deal. But i had to save up for a while.

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

Its always nice when you update so we can see your kids. Do it more often please. :)

Cluff Family said...

I will if you will Valarie