We are just so busy around here, piano, homework, football, student council, Young Women/Young Men, wedding cupcakes, soccer, and canning, canning and more canning. etc. And I have a fun project in the works. I've partnered up with an amazing friend of mine and we are about to launch a little business that is already bigger than we expected! Stay tuned for all the details and some fun giveaways! Be patient with me as I try to find the time to juggle all there is to do, I am going to try to post more often, so stick with me.
Reasons for all the busyness:
Fun projects......
Trips up north to see these cute cousins......
Football.......
Finding boys in places they shouldn't be......
Yes, even the big boys (Jackson).....
They just love their Gwennie.....
I am FORCED to "supervise" the swimming.......
Swimming with our cousins.......
Homework, most especially chemistry.....YUCK!
Thats it in a nutshell, our crazy, busy, wonderful life!
9 comments:
Wow-how do you do it? Seriously?! I'm excited to hear more about this new business of yours! Of course you'll be very successful.
WOW lady take it easy! I always new you were super mom, I wish I had some of your energy. All I wanna do is sleep! I am excited for your business, I am sure it will be amazing!
Wow-whatever you do, you do well! That's for sure. And speaking of doing things well, your boys are so handsome-you'd better keep the girls away from Jackson for sure! When did he grow up?
Wow,you HAVE been crazy busy! All the pictures really made me miss your kids...and you of course! I can't wait to see your fun projects!
What great pictures! Good luck with the new business! I'm sure it will be great. It seems like everything you try turns to gold. Give all those wonderful kids a squeeze for us. We miss you.
Dude, you left out the business part when we were chatting the other day! WTH! (okay, that was suppose to sound dramatic but in a funny way). Call me, or email, or text, or something. I wanna know the dets. Love ya.
WAY CUTE BABY with the white head band! Oh and Gwennie is super cute too! Oh and Coop, and Jacks, and Bo, Oh and Court! The two Old people I don't know they look a little ummmm WORE OUT! Stop it already you make us all look like sumbuckets (white trash comment of the week) Love Ya
I'm loving your pix, especially your fancy feet by the pool. You've SO got the eye for it Sista!
I've been wondering when you were going to finally blow the gaff on your Lemonade Stand venture with Facebooker. How exciting!
Hey Hey! VERY NIIIIIICE blog remodel. So clean and fresh!
Post a Comment