Friday, September 24, 2010

BIG NEWS!!!

We are officially open! One of the most amazing women I know, Alisha Shaw, and I have been feverishly working on getting this fun business off the ground. We know you will love all the fun INTERCHANGEABLE pieces, that are perfect for any outfit. Our website is now up and running. Keep checking back often as we are going to be adding lots more fun items, including a felt line, new headbands, and other new and exciting products. Courtney, Gwen and I are loving trying out a new piece everyday, from the necklaces,rings, pins, and clips.

We are having a grand opening in St. George next week and you are all invited!! If you cant make i,t message me and I will send you a coupon code for 20% off your first order, But of course, we would rather have you there eating cupcakes and chatting with us! Either way be sure to check us out at our new website www.missplunkettboutique.com


1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Sweet! Love it! I always knew that you would go into business doing something creative someday. They are super cute, and I love that they are interchangeable. So much more practical that way. I would love the 20% off code and have Gracie show off your merchandise. :)