Gwen is getting fun! How time is flying though. As you can see in the pictures below, there is no shortage of attention on our little Gwennie. She is mugged to death on a regular basis. Gwen is finally getting longer, not fatter, but longer and she is starting to get smart.
Bowen is a taking-care-of-Gwen expert!
I will never tire of seeing these sisters together. Warms my little heart!
Gwen is our little fish. When you put her in any sort of water she just kicks and splashes and giggles.
Is there anything better than a freshly washed and squeeky clean baby? I think not.
The littles. Hanging out together. Precious.
This little lady invaded his world, you know. But he really doesn't seem to mind. Oh Coops, you will always be my baby.Oh what did we do without our Gwennie? We love you to the moon and back Miss Gwen!
3 comments:
It's about time you posted more pics of her! She is so big! I'm just sick that I don't even know her and I am her God Mother! (you knew that, right?) She is darling and fits the "Cluff" mold. Love the bling too. How was that trip to the store? Every girl needs bling! Can't wait to see you guys....someday. But no matter when it is, I love that family of yours. Keep the pics coming. They make me feel not so far away. :)
She really is absolutely adorable! So glad I got to see her (and the rest of you) last month.
She is so cute!!! I was eyeing her in sacrament and I just wanted to squeeze her myself!
Post a Comment