The last week of May the ENTIRE Bowen family took a long overdue trip to Disneyland. Even Nate and Heather's family came all the way from Alaska. What a treat for all the cousins to spend fun-filled days together! We were very brave and brought our three month old Gwennie along. She is not known around these parts as a "cheerful" baby so we knew it was a risk. She and I spent plenty of one on one time in the "magical" mother's lounge, but all in all she was much better than we expected. Our little family is definitely at a different stage than we have been in the past. Big kids want to ride big rides...no
Toon Town for us. I am glad we have our little caboose to reintroduce us to the "little kids" Disneyland. The whole trip was a huge success and we enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks Dad and Mom for memories that will last a lifetime.
Cluff Family May 2010 Jackson (12) Bowen (8) Gwen (3mon) Cooper (5) Courtney (14)

Entire Bowen Family at
Goofy's Kitchen

Gwennie all dolled up for Disneyland. I can't help it-I needed another girl.

Daddy and Gwen meeting Dale at
Goofy's Kitchen

I made matching Minnie Mouse outfits and legwarmers for cousin, Gwen and Jane.


Heather, Ashley, Cole, Grandpa, Courtney
and Kate in Bug Land

Grandpa running through the water with the
grand kids. Always the kid at heart.

Grandpa on the rockets with Luke and Kate. That ride can make a person SICK!

A bunch of us stuffed into a beehive on the Winnie the Pooh ride.

Grandpa and
Braxton. Best picture of my dad EVER. He does not enjoy the camera. at. all.

Courtney had such a great time taking Kate and the other
littles on the rides. She was a good sport and did the Tea Cups many, many times.

Courtney and Cooper with Pluto

Kate, Weston, Cole, Luke, Garrett, and Cooper with Chip and Dale.

All the kids except Gwen and Jane

Kevin and Garrett getting bumped by Luke and Courtney.

The kids waiting for Indiana Jones.
7 comments:
What a fun trip! You're kids are so lucky to spend the time with their cousins! PS Gwen is always good when I see her!! ;)
Looks like a way fun trip. How great to be with your whole family! And yes-how brave to take any 3 month old. I'm glad it went well. We still have 1 day from our passes for D-land. We've been trying to decide if we can brave going with a 2 1/2 and 3 mo. old. We'll see...
I am so happy to see a blog update. Looks like you had a blast and I'm glad. Love the outfits for Gwen and Jane. Dang cute. You've once again outdone yourself, Mojito. Well done.
Lucky! Disneyland is always the best with tons of fam (and those babies made for some nice stroller passes I'm sure). And of course baby would need a disney onsie! I love matching cousinly times!!! You are looking great too by the way!
It really is the happiest place on earth! Looks like a lot of fun! What a neat family you have!
How fun! I hope to get to Disneyland one day, real soon... Thanks again for all your love and support, it means so much! love ya jamie
Hey It's Lindsey Christy. I found your blog while blog stalking, yes I'm one of those. Adorable disneyland outfit, and cute kids! I haven't seen them in forever.
Post a Comment