Weight 10 lbs
Height 23 inches
Grabs toys
Drools like crazy!
Sucks her entire fist to fall asleep
Rolls from front to back
Rolls from back to front
Started eating a little bit of rice cereal and pears
Not quite so fussy
Coos
Belly laughs
Smiles (she has two unique dimples just under each eye)
Scoots to the top of her crib after waking up Loves the swimming pool
SLEEPS ALL NIGHT
Takes long naps several times a day
Very strong and wiry like Courtney was
Gwen draws attention wherever we go because she is so small. She is a petite little thing just like Courtney was. One day in Target a lady said "Oh, she is so cute and tiny!" I responded "Yep, she's a midget." The lady gasped and put her had over her mouth, "I'm sorry!" Laughing I say "No, no she's not a little person, I just meant she was small." I guess I will have to be more careful about my comments!
We love our Gwennie! Someone in our ward commented that they have noticed an increase of love and happiness in our family since Gwen was born. I thought that was a lovely thought. Bowen said "I just love having a baby in the house mom." All the kids are crazy for her, especially as she is getting bigger and more interactive. We are grateful for our little caboose.


2 comments:
What a fun holiday you all had! And your sweet cheeks is so darn cute..
She is a tiny little muffin! I've noticed the same thing about Brady. He just makes everyone happy, and our little ray of sunshine came just when we needed him!
Post a Comment