I didn't post much over the summer so I thought I woul do a quick overview of a few things we did this summer. I haven't been feeling well since June so we stayed close to home. The boys golfed at least twice a week all summer long. They are getting to be awesome golfers. My mom and dad bought a second home in the neighborhood and so they were here often this summer. It was so much fun to see them all summer long. One of the highlights was my grandma Richards 99th birthday party. She is one of the most incredible people I know and a huge influence on my life. She is graceful, positive, bright, full of faith and she is full of wisdom.
Look at her!!! Does she look 99 to you?
Grandma's posterity
Roadrunner baseball games
Lots of baseball games (Jackson pitching)
Jackson catching
Bowen at bat
Bowen at short stop
We had such a fun summer even though we didn't make any special trips. My kids are always happy to stay home and hang outside with friends. I am looking forward to cooler weather, but I am sad to say goodbye to my pals for another school year.
1 comment:
What a fun summer. It makes me miss the warmth. Your family looks great. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you all. Is Courtney taller than Ash? Has it been that way for a while? WOW!
Post a Comment