That is horrible. I know exactly how you feel. That happened to me just two weeks before Cael was born. I had to lug all five children into the DMV and get my lovely driver's license retaken --- all 9 1/2 mos. of me. And on the weight question.... totally lied. I had to cancel and re-open all of my bank accounts, credit cards, etc. You would think a purse in your own car in your own garage would be safe. It's happening a lot more frequently around here, too. People are getting more desperate these days, I guess. Good luck! I'll look for your face on those identity theft Capitol One commercials with a low, husky voice talking instead of you.
7 comments:
Oh man that is terrible.I am sorry! Hey will you be in Utah around/after Christmas? I would love to get together....
That so stinks! I've had that happen and I'm so sorry you have to go through it also! :(
LAME! I really wanted to see those fun pictures! Who would do that! Some people!!
I am so sorry Lori. That was very mean!
I am so sorry about your camera!! YOur blog is darling!!
Will you send me that link to your neat christmas card thing??? nicole@foreverbynicole.com Thank you!!
You guys are such a neat fun family! We really want to go out together!! Lets plan!
That is horrible. I know exactly how you feel. That happened to me just two weeks before Cael was born. I had to lug all five children into the DMV and get my lovely driver's license retaken --- all 9 1/2 mos. of me. And on the weight question.... totally lied. I had to cancel and re-open all of my bank accounts, credit cards, etc. You would think a purse in your own car in your own garage would be safe. It's happening a lot more frequently around here, too. People are getting more desperate these days, I guess. Good luck! I'll look for your face on those identity theft Capitol One commercials with a low, husky voice talking instead of you.
People ARE mean!!! I'm so sorry that happened to you...what a pain!
Post a Comment